Returns and Refunds
How to make a return
1. Access the reserved area of the site by entering your account credentials. Enter the “Historic Orders” section and send your return request through the dedicated section in detail of the order. You have 14 days from sending the order to request it. Wait for the acceptance of the request for return by Ventesima Strada, which takes place in 2/3 working days. As soon as the return is accepted by Ventesima Strada you will have 14 days to send the goods with shipping costs to you.
2. Properly pack the goods in the original packaging in order to guarantee the integrity of both the product and the packaging so that the product cannot be damaged during transport. Remember to also insert the copy of the proof of purchase/invoice/discount in the package. Unfortunately the products received without proof of purchase will not be accepted.
3. Write externally to the package as sender your NAME, SURNAME, ADDRESS and indicate as the recipient: Ventesima Strada/Via E. Fermi, 18-31044 Montebelluna (TV)
4. Send the parcel by mail or courier according to your preferences; Shipping costs are borne exclusively by the customer. We advise you to use a standard shipping service with tracking as the sender will be responsible for any damage, failure to deliver or delays.
5. Upon receipt of the return, the products will be subject to an accurate check to satisfy the conditions of return. At the least sign of use, the return will not be accepted.
6. Within 14 days of receipt of the goods, after the check, the refund will be issued.
CONDITIONS OF RETURNED PRODUCTS: To proceed with the return it is necessary that the products are in perfect condition, without any sign of use or washing, with their original box and/or bags, labels, instructions and everything that was included in the original package. They must therefore be in the same state of purchase. Ventesima Strada recommends you to always read the labels and instructions attached to the products.
The refund made after return is made by Ventesima Strada within 14 days of receipt of the product by the customer through credit card or PayPal account, depending on the instrument used during the purchase.
1. You have 14 days from the delivery of the package to request a change. Enter the reserved area of the shop.ventesimastrada.it website by entering your account credentials. Enter the “Historic Orders” section and send your change request through the dedicated section in detail of the order. Wait for the acceptance of the request for change by Ventesima Strada, which usually takes place in 1/2 working days.
2. Properly pack the goods in the original packaging in order to guarantee the integrity, both of the product and of the packaging, during transport. Also insert in the package a copy of the purchase/invoice/discount proof. Products received without proof of purchase number will not be accepted.
3. Write externally to the package as sender your NAME, SURNAME, ADDRESS and indicate as recipient: Ventesima Strada/Via E. Fermi, 18-31044 Montebelluna (TV)
4. Send the parcel by mail or courier according to your preferences; Shipping costs are borne exclusively by the customer. We advise you to use a standard shipping service with tracking, as the sender will be responsible for any damage, failure to deliver or delays.
5. Once the package is received, the product(s) will be subjected to an accurate check to satisfy the exchange conditions. At the least sign of use the change will not be made.
6. Once the integrity of the product has been verified, we will replace and send the new product.
NB: The goods are exchanged with shipping costs charged to the customer, both for the return of the item, and for the new product. The costs of shipping for the new goods are 10,00 EUR for Italy, 15,00 EUR for Europe, 35,00 EUR for Switzerland and 45,00 EUR Extra EU.
: To proceed with the change it is necessary that the products are in perfect condition, without any sign of use or washing, with their original box and/or bags, labels, instructions and everything that was included in the original package. They must therefore be in the same state of purchase. Ventesima Strada recommends you to always read the labels and instructions attached to the products.
It is our care to always check all products before packing them. However, if you find a defect in the product you have just purchased, we advise you to notify us as soon as possible, maximum within 14 days of receipt of the package. You will have to write us an e-mail at email@example.com to point out the problem in order to evaluate together whether it is resolvable without the return .
In case the product has to be returned because it is defective, you can choose to receive an identical product (unless colour and size availability).
The shipment of the new product chosen will be charged to Ventesima Strada. Please note that after the return to the store, the products declared defective will be subjected to an accurate check to satisfy the conditions of defect. At the least sign of use the return will not be accepted.
The shipping costs are calculated automatically from the site e-Commerce shop.ventesimastrada.it and you can preview, while you are proceeding to the purchase, in the box “Shopping Cart”, how much they will amount.
Shipping costs are set according to the delivery area:
ITALY: 10,00 EUR
EUROPE: 15,00 EUR
SWITZERLAND: 35,00 EUR
EXTRA EU: 45,00 EUR
Shipping is FREE only in case of limited promotional offers and promptly communicated in the terms and methods in the official channels Ventesima Strada (Website, Facebook page, Instagram page, Newsletter).
For EXTRA EU countries: Shipments of goods to customers resident outside the European Community (extra EU) are to be understood net of VAT and customs duties. Local VAT and any customs duties will be charged to the consignee and will be requested by the freight forwarder during the delivery of the goods.
Shipping and delivery time: 3/4 standard working days for Italy; 5/6 working days for Europe and Extra EEC. Consider a couple of days to make the product handcrafted.
Orders received on shop.ventesimastrada.it will be processed within 48/72 hours of receipt of payment, subject to availability ordered item. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or Italian holidays will be processed from the first working day following.
The parcel will then be taken over by the courier who will make the delivery in the following 24/48 hours, except for problems due to the courier itself.
Once the goods have been delivered to the courier you will receive notification of the shipment. Please take care that there is someone in the house to receive the order on the days when the shipment is expected. Alternatively, Ventesima Strada also supports shipping to your business address: If it is more convenient, you can indicate it when you complete your order.
Ventiesima Strada prepares the goods contained in the order and entrusts them to the courier with the original packaging of the manufacturer.
At the time of delivery of the goods by the courier the Customer is required to check:
1. that the packaging is intact, undamaged, or altered. It is not responsible for any damage to the package during transport.
2. that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the accompanying document of the Courier;
3. In case of discrepancy, the same must be reported and confirmed, within seven days through the ticket system dedicated to customer service that you find by accessing your reserved area of the site. The goods must however be verified within seven days of receipt of the same. Any occult anomalies should be reported. Any reporting received beyond these deadlines will not be taken into account. For each statement, the customer assumes full responsibility for what he declares
Delays or delivery issues: In case of problems or delays we recommend to contact the customer support of the competent courier responsible for the delivery.
• Delivery to others: Often some shipments that are not delivered, while the tracking results, are picked up by family members or neighbors, so please check before reporting us missing deliveries.
Internal error: In the event that one of the products of the order is not in the package, or is not the one ordered, please inform us promptly in order to resolve the problem as soon as possible.
Failure to deliver: In the event that the delivery is not good (e.g. for address/phone number provided incorrect and unreachable even after attempts to contact) the shipment goes back and Ventesima Strada will be charged the return costs. The costs for a further reshipment are always borne by the customer.
Damaged object: If the items received are damaged, please contact us by email writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receipt of the package , with reference to the order and possibly with images. Our customer service will assist you quickly to resolve the situation.
Our site is always updated with the use of the latest digital technologies available in order to protect and process your payment data in the utmost security.
The e-commerce platform of Ventesima Strada has several payment channels:
— PayPal (by credit card)
— Credit cards
For credit card payments, the following circuits are available: Maestro, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Paypal, PostePay.
For us at Ventesima Strada it is essential to offer you the possibility to make your purchases in a secure environment, so the online payment systems we use on our site, payment gateway (Paypal) guarantee the standards of protection of sensitive data.